August Open Mat Sparring was awesome, intense fun!
Thank you to all who participated & if you missed your chance, don’t worry! See more practice opportunities below the video.
Open Mat Sparring is our live container for deliberate practice, where coaches from all over the globe get a chance to hone their skills and connect with other dope coaches!
Below you’ll find the recording from August 28th, in which:
- Sensei Christina leads the introduction & context.
- After instruction, participants split up, spar & exchange feedback
- Coaches share a takeaway from their session & then learn about practice opportunities in and outside of the Dojo
- Toku provides details on more practice opportunities, like the Half Day Dojo.
- The call ends with more questions.
To take your commitment to practice and advancing your coaching to the next level, join us in October or November for the Half Day Dojo. Learn more HERE.
Our next open mat sparring session is set to be held Thursday, September 12th at 2pm ET. Find out more HERE.
Enjoy the recap video!
Christina mentions resources like the Sensitive Hierarchy of Needs (link).